BrainyPro is the leading provider of SAS Powered software applications and services for the clinical research industry and offers a comprehensive, integrated clinical data management solutions.
BrainyPro’s CRO division offers a complete package of data management, analysis and bio-statistical services. Our biostatistics team of highly skilled professionals can provide data management, SAS® programming and statistical analysis services to meet the clinical trial needs of our clients.
We at BrainyPro have demonstrated proficiencies in all phases of clinical drug development.
Our key medical and scientific writing offerings:
Our comprehensive range of biostatistics services covers any clinical trial phase and therapeutic area:
- Clinical and Statistical SAS programming
- Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP)
- Sample Size and Power Calculation
- Randomization Schedules & Implementation
- Statistical CRF and Database Review
- Analysis Dataset Programming and Documentation
- Tables,Listings and Figures Validation and Quality Control
- Ad hoc Statistical Support
- Data Integration
- Efficacy and Safety Data Analyses
- Stand Alone Statistical Reports
- Integrated Clinical Study Reports
- Custom Application Development:Custom software applications that automate processes, interface instruments, analyze data and integrate systems. Additionally, custom app for data integration, implementation and migration
Clinical Data Management:
- Data capture and management CRF/eCRF design and annotation.
- Data management plan writing and maintenance.
- Creation of CDISC SDTM Datasets database design and maintenance.
- Data processing and quality control, including third party data integration and cleaning.
- Database QA acceptance sampling and additional database checks by statistical team.
- Secure web portal for real-time access to study progress reports, query reports, subject data listings and summary tables, etc.
- Database archiva
- Publications Support
- Integrated summaries of safety
- Integrated summaries of efficacy
- Statistical reports
- Study reports (clinical and non-clinical)
- Protocol Development
- Document Management Services
- Electronic Document Control
- Document e-publishing, including rendering to PDF, creating bookmarks and hyperlinks, adding pagination, and processing scanned documents.
- Consulting Services
- Project Planning
- Manage Project Timelines
- Progress Reports generation
- Manage communication across all shareholders of your project
Contact us today to discuss your clinical research development needs.