- Effort based pricing or Time & Material
- Milestone based billing
- Dedicated Facility or Retainer
- Project based pricing or Fixed price bid
Effort based pricing or Time & Material
- In effort based pricing the project cost depends on the time spent and the resource deployed
- This model is particularly useful where the projects are quite complex and are prone to specification and design changes during the course of the project.
- This model gives the customer greater flexibility in developing projects and changing specifications based on requirements
When clients are concerned about the deliverables, which can be achieved for remote projects with a new vendor, they can opt for milestone based payments which allows them to monitor project progress and pay according to deliveries.
Our ‘Dedicated facility’ is like an extension of the client’s own development center. In our dedicated facility we offer the best skill sets, resources, flexibility and time-to-market advantages to our clients at the same time taking all necessary efforts to protect their Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). All rights to the IPR developed in the Development Facility vests with the customer. Clients can get continuous offshore support at low costs. The resources would be charged on a monthly retainer basis making the entire process even simpler.
Project based pricing or Fixed price bid
- This is a low risk option, which you can choose when the scope and specifications for the projects are reasonably clear.
- BrainyPro assesses the time and resources required and quote the fixed price and the time it would take for development.
- This typically involves an understanding of the domain and the resources required for complete delivery to meet client expectations.
- The client is also not expected to change requirements midway. Any changes would be consensual and planned for in terms of time and money.
Contact us today to discuss your engagement model development needs.